Hey! I'm using your NicoPaint font as part a small commercial project of mine. I really like this font! I'd like to know if you had a license and if this is okay with you :D
Free Pixel Fonts – Nico FontJam Pack
4 playful pixel fonts variations inspired by my dog, ideal for lighthearted games and RPG's. Also includes 16 bitmap fonts made using Nico fonts.
- Free for commercial or non-commercial projects.
- No attribution needed, but I'd love to know if you make something with these fonts!
Created over a 2 month period for FontJam. See below for an overview of tools used.
4 pixel font styles
This pack comes with a base 16px font (NicoPups) and 3 larger display style variants (NicoBold, NicoClean, and NicoPaint).
Each style comes with:
- Monospaced and variable spacing versions
- Font formats: .ttf, .otf, .eot, .woff, .woff2, .svg
- Demo @font-face .css
16+ bitmap font freebies
Bitmap font file formats included:
- BMFont Text (.fnt, .txt)
- BMFont XML (.fnt, .xml)
- BMFont Binary (.fnt)
- Sprite Kit (.skf, .atlas), including support for iPhone/iPad
Tools and process overview:
- Inspiration and Font Design: BitFontMaker2 (Free, draw directly in browser)
- Combining/Managing Font Families: RoboFont
- Bitmap Font Design: Glyph Designer and Aseprite
- Webfont File Conversion: Transfonter (Free!)
If you need additional character support or run into any issues with loading these fonts, let me know – I'll try to help as much as I can!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank You so much ! nicoclean is one of my fave fonts and its currently being used in my game :D i will let you know when it comes out C:
Thanks so much!
This would be a really fun project to watch slowly grow an extended character set. It's just so cute!
Appreciate the encouragement!! Hope to expand this gradually over time. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any pointers or requests! :)
I love these, especially Nikopups! Is there any chance of the addition of Latin / Cyrillic characters? I would pay a premium for a version with those!